NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS VALID ONLY IN THE STATES OF NY, NJ, CT AND PA AND IS OPEN ONLY TO QUALIFIED PERSONS (AS DEFINED IN THE OFFICIAL RULES (“OFFICIAL RULES” BELOW). VOID ELSEWHERE AND WHERE PROHIBITED. MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AS SET FORTH BELOW.
SWEEPSTAKES NAME: Bronx Brewery Yankees ALDS Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”).
- This sweepstakes is not sponsored by, endorsed, administered, or associated with Instagram.
- Instagram is released of all liability by each entrant or participant.
- You may not inaccurately tag people or in any way spam Instagram users in the comment section of the Yankees ALDS Giveaway post.
- Eligibility: This sweepstakes is open only to those who are 21 years of age as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States living in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and/or Pennsylvania and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of The Bronx Brewery, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate. The sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating (following The Bronx Brewery, liking our Yankees ALDS Giveaway post, and posting a comment), the entrant (“you”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of The Bronx Brewery as final and binding as it relates to the content of this sweepstakes .
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Oct. 1 at 1:00 pm EDT and ending October 4th at 4:59pm EDT. All online entries must be received by October 5th at 6:00pm EDT.
- How to Enter: Entrants must engage with our Yankees ALDS Giveaway post starting October 1 by taking the following actions:
- Follow @TheBronxBrewery on Instagram.
- Like the Bronx Brewery Yankees ALDS Giveaway post that is posted on September 27 at noon.
- Add a comment to the Yankees ALDS Giveaway post within the comments, saying which.
- You may enter only once by taking the steps outlined above. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission will be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Bronx Brewery.
- Prizes: The Winner of the sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive two free tickets to American League Divisional Series (ALDS) Game 2 at Yankee Stadium, held between the New York Yankees and Minnesota Twins on Saturday, October 5. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable, and ticket may not be re-sold. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Bronx Brewery to use Winner’s name, winning photo, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing by a third-party under the supervision of The Bronx Brewery. Winner will be notified by a Private Instagram Message and/or email within one (1) hour following selection of Winner. The Bronx Brewery shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three (3) hours from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT THE BRONX BREWERY’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. By participating and submitting an entry, contestant agrees that Sponsor and participating parties are authorized to contact entrant via email, mail, phone, Twitter or Instagram message or any other form of media to make contestant aware of information pertinent to the Sweepstakes, and to distribute information regarding the Sponsor(s) featured products, special events or promotional offers. Contestants may opt-out of any further email communication at any time by simply replying REMOVE to any email message, or following the provided opt-out instructions.
- Alternate Entry: Entrants may get one sweepstakes entry per day from The Bronx Brewery Taproom, between October 1 and October 4, and/or may get one raffle ticket by signing up for the Bronx Brewery newsletter (‘BXB News’).
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this sweepstakes , You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Bronx Brewery from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which The Bronx Brewery may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: The Bronx Brewery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Bronx Brewery’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the sweepstakes. In such case, The Bronx Brewery may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Bronx Brewery. The Bronx Brewery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Bronx Brewery has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, The Bronx Brewery reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Bronx Brewery and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- IN CASE OF DISPUTES: By participating, each entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, and in no event will entrant be entitled to received attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in
connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Bronx Brewery Attn: Social Media Team, 856 East 136th Street, Bronx NY 10454. Requests must be received no later than October 20th 2019.
- Sponsor: The sponsor of the sweepstakes is The Bronx Brewery 856 East 136th Street, Bronx NY 10454.