WANT TO INTERN WITH THE BRONX BREWERY?
You’re in luck. We’re looking for an intern to join the production team! The position is an unpaid internship with a minimum duration of 30 days. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in a brewery but lacks practical experience. Daily lunch, free beer, and all protective equipment will be provided.
This position is full time (around 40 hours per week) between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm, M-F. Duties include assisting with wort production, cellar work, packaging, and facility maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for beer and a desire to learn about commercial brewery operations. A successful candidate will be comfortable working in a factory setting and therefore must have a safety-first mentality.
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Must love beer!
- Able to work well independently and with a team.
- Able to routinely and repetitively lift 55lbs – 170lbs
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Compensation: This is an unpaid internship. No promise of employment is made upon completion of the program.
Send your resume, a brief cover letter and contact information with “Production Internship” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org