- 3 oz Que Fuego
- Bar Spoon Señor Lechuga's .002
- .75 oz Coconut milk
- .5 Coco lopez
- .5 oz Pomegranate juice
- .5 oz Lime juice
- .75 oz Aged Rum
- Shake all ingredients minus the "Que Fuego."
- Strain into a large vessel.
- Top with "Que Fuego" and add crushed ice.
- Garnish with pineapple slice lightly coated in .002 Spice blend.
Que Fuego, April's release in our Up and Comers series, isn't just a sweet & spicy India Pale Lager with pineapple & carolina reapers.
It's also a multi-borough mega-collab with Brooklyn's Señor Lechuga Hot Sauce and 4 Uptown chefs and mixologists -- each of whom contributed a recipe to pair perfectly with the sweet heat you're holding.
To get to this page again from the beer itself -- featuring design by Perico Limited's Jose Ruiz -- just scan the QR code on the side.
Tap the links above for each recipe, or scroll down for more on the Up and Comers series and where you can find our beer close to you right now (or have it delivered to your door).