MIXOLOGIST LYNNETTE MARRERO
COCKTAIL: QUE RICO
Lynnette Marrero, James Beard Honoree Mixologist, Philanthropist & Creator of 'Speed Rack' | @DrinksAt6
Lynnette Marrero is a Nuyorican Mixologist, Co-Founder of Speed Rack Organization which promotes gender diversity on the bar industry and has rasied over 1 million dollars globally to fight Breast Cancer. She is the beverage director of Peruvian Restaurant group Llama Inn and Llama San.
- 1.5 oz aged Rum or Tequila
- 1 oz Pineapple juice
- 3/4 oz lime Lime juice
- 1/4 oz simple syrup
- 2 -3 dashes Señor Lechuga .003 (Pineapple, Garlic, Carolina Reapers)
- 6 oz Que Fuego
- Rub the rim of a chilled beer glass with a lime wedg
- Dip into a saucer coated with cinnamon and kosher salt and twist.
- Fill the chilled beer glass with ice.
- Add all ingredients, pouring the beer last.
- Stir gently.
- Serve immediately.
Que Fuego, April's release in our Up and Comers series, isn't just a sweet & spicy India Pale Lager with pineapple & carolina reapers.
It's also a multi-borough mega-collab with Brooklyn's Señor Lechuga Hot Sauce and 4 Uptown chefs and mixologists -- each of whom contributed a recipe to pair perfectly with the sweet heat you're holding.
FIND THE FULL MEAL RIGHT HERE
To get to this page again from the beer itself -- featuring design by Perico Limited's Jose Ruiz -- just scan the QR code on the side.
Scroll down to see each one, or click below for individual recipes.