A collaboration between The Bronx Brewery and Beer Kulture -- and proudly presented by launch sponsors K. Sidrane, Briess Malt & Ingredients and Crosby Hop Farms -- our Production Internship is a new way of looking at inclusivity and opportunity within our industry. Awareness, education, mentorship and a foot in the door are powerful tools for helping to change the face of this industry and have it better reflect the makeup and diversity of our community. Toward that end, we are proud to commit this Internship program to BIPOC candidates.
Program elements include...
- Creative concept and recipe development, including writing a recipe for production as part of The Up & Comer limited-release series
- Brewery safety
- Brewhouse operations
- Cellar management
- Packaging operations
- Warehouse management and logistics
2 MONTHS OF TRAINING
- Letters of introduction and recommendation to NYC Brewers Guild, NYS Brewers Association as appropriate
- Placement opportunities through Beer Kulture’s Jobs Board
- Ongoing alumni networking opportunities
- Placement in our alumni section on this page